GOODBYE ARI!

Last week included Ari's final in-store time with us. By the end of the week he was off for San Diego and from there will be heading to his final destination of New York. Ari will forever be a part of the Blackbird family and we will miss him dearly!


"My time at Blackbird had been grand and I have learned so much and met so many great people. The time is approaching for me to pursue new adventures on the east coast, where I will continue to immerse myself in the world of fashion and design. My grandpa always told me I was a "Beau Brummell" and Blackbird has definitely had a hand in allowing me to express my love of clothing. I will always look fondly upon my time in the Northwest. May Blackbird continue to grow, inspire, and provide men with distinctive apparel options.

Farewell Blackbird

Ari Seth Cohen"