Blackbird is looking for people who are excited to participate in our growing community. Our customers travel from their homes in Ballard, apartments in Tokyo and farms in Walla Walla, Washington. We want to ensure that they feel at home, find what they are looking for and can't wait for their next trip back to Blackbird.
- Use product knowledge and selection to provide exceptional service to customers
- Build relationships with customers; provide one-on-one personal shopping and wardrobe consultation
- Make direct contact with personal customers to suggest new merchandise and remind them of upcoming events
- You will perform merchandising tasks, such as stock, re-merchandising, display, price markdowns and cleaning
- Work as a team to ensure a clean, pleasant and safe shopping environment for our customers
- Self motivated with an ability to deliver superior service
- Demonstrated ability to develop relationships with customers and co-workers of diverse backgrounds
- Able to work well as a team player
- Proven ability to plan, set and achieve goals
- Strong organizational and follow-up skills
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal skills
- Presents a professional image in appearance, words and actions
- Be a self-starter and use good judgment in all situations
- Experience is a plus
This is a FULL TIME position only and candidates must be available to work a flexible schedule that includes daytime, evening, weekend, and holiday shifts. Blackbird offers assistance with medical insurance and a generous employee discount.
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop it off in person at Blackbird.