SUMMER DAYS & NIGHTS in BLACKBIRD ATTIRE

One of our favorite customers, Sean Hendryx is currently living in Spain and sent us this quick note and idea for a blog contest thing.


Hey Kris,
That is so awesome you got to see Robert Geller's S/S 10 collection. I have been eagerly awaiting his runway show.

Wow, with you in NY, Tyler in Japan, me in Spain, and I'm sure with many others involved with the Blackbird network all over the world, it would be cool to do a blog post on summer travels in Blackbird attire in general. Just a thought.

Anyways, here are a couple flix of me wearing articles from Blackbird:
Julius stole
DBSS tee
Billykirk belt
Chausser chukka boots
Marcoliani socks (I didn't even think about this until I was taking
my
shoes off.)

Hope your doing well. Talk to you later.

Sean



With that, Sean's idea is going to become reality just about now. Send us a photo of you enjoying your summer and wearing stuff you got from Blackbird and we'll send you a 20% off* one item coupon. Make a list of what you are wearing so we can mention this in our blog post., plus your location and anything else we should know. Oh... we will be posting the pictures (maybe not all), so sending your picture to us means you agree that we can publish your mug. info@blackbirdballard.com is the place.

*some limitations will apply to this discount. beware.