DIPTYQUE FEU DE BOIS CANDLES: HOW TO MAKE YOUR HOME SMELL LIKE YOU HAVE A WOODBURNING FIREPLACE IF YOU DON'T HAVE A WOODBURNING FIREPLACE

Diptyque - Feu De Bois Candle
DETAILS: Hand poured paraffin wax candle in glass holder. Literally translated from French as "wood fire," this candle's smoky fragrance evokes the warm, familiar and sophisticated smell of rare woods burned on long winter days. Lasts 50-60 hours. Handmade in France.
$60

To order call 866-500-2524 or email info@blackbirdballard.com.

Editor's note: I am not a candle or fragrance kind of guy, but this smell is one of my absolute favorite new things. It fills the room with a piny fire smell that takes me back to the riverside camping trips I took as a kid. I live in a fireplace-free apartment that would normally smell like dust or whatever I just made for dinner without it, but when I light my Feu de Bois candle, my place is transformed into the cozy log cabin it could never be - it's awesome. -Kris