SALE ITEM OF THE DAY: UNITED BAMBOO BLAZER

United Bamboo - Blazer
in 01 brown
DETAILS: 98% wool, 2% poly two-button single vented blazer with 100% cupra lining and soft-shoulder construction. Featuring an easy to wear relaxed cut and quirky details like button-free cuffs (great for you compulsive bunchers), this suit jacket's proportions look interesting with loose or snug-fitting trousers. Pair it with baggy rolled chinos and a club collared shirt for that unique fashion-guy style or wear it slightly messy over skinny jeans and a contrasting patterned shirt (like I did in the above photos). Made in Japan.
$540 $324.99

shop

Editor's Note: No, I don't have dirt or dust smeared on my face. We're a week-and-a-half into the pseudo-official Blackbird Ballard Beard-Off, and even though I may at this point be the only guy still participating, I think it's quite apparent that I am not winning. PS: The United Bamboo Blazer is pictured above with A.P.C.'s carreaux gris Surchemise shirt and Wings + Horns' Vintage Slim Fit Jeans in indigo. -Kris