WHAT WE ARE LOVING: BLACKBIRD FAVORITES

Continuing our series of Blackbird Favorites, today we are featuring Aaron. Aaron has done time in the apothecary breaking down for you some of our most complex scents and has now moved over to Blackbird always there to lend a hand and ensure good fit in whatever you may be looking for. Take it away Aaron...

"I generally dress in pretty muted tones. Blacks, greys, dark colors and patterns. That said, this is my perfect basic flannel. I feel like it rides the line between bold and muted with the faded blue and green in contrast with the bright red. Wearing a shirt like this with an otherwise dark outfit says I'm ready for Spring but don't need the flowers or the bunnies. Just the warmer weather, so I can enjoy my Blackbird coffee sitting on my front porch in my favorite flannel." - Aaron Way



Gant Rugger - Twill Check Shirt
in blue, red and green
DETAILS: Soft 100% cotton flannel shirt with seven tortoise shell button placket closure, standard button-down collar, single buttoning open chest pocket, authenticating stamp detail at front left of scooped hem, subtle stitched Gant Rugger branding at left sleeve placket, and horizontal rear yoke with hanging loop in blue, red and aqua marine check.
$126
shop