Blackbird is looking for an exceptional sales person to join our Seattle apothecary, home and lifestyle store! Our goal is simple: provide extraordinary service as we introduce our customers to the unique, high quality merchandise we carry. This position is full-time.
- Use product knowledge and selection to provide exceptional service to customers
- Build relationships with customers, provide one-on-one personal shopping
- Make direct contact with personal customers to suggest new merchandise, and remind them of upcoming events
- You will perform merchandising tasks, such as stock, re-merchandising, display, price markdowns and cleaning
- Work as a team to ensure a clean, pleasant and safe shopping environment for our customers
- At least two years retail experience
- Self motivated to deliver superior service
- Demonstrated ability to develop relationships with customers and co-workers of diverse backgrounds
- Able to work well as a team player
- Proven ability to plan, set and achieve goals Strong organizational and follow-up skills
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal skills
- Presents a professional image in appearance, words and actions
- Must be a self-starter and use good judgment in all situations
- Experience in home goods, furniture, fragrance and eye for interior design and decoration a plus
Candidates must be available to work a flexible schedule that includes daytime, evening, weekend, and holiday shifts. Blackbird offers a generous employee discount.
E-mail resume and a cover letter or just a passionate e-mail stating why you should work for Blackbird to tyler.nelson@blackbirdballard.