BACK IN BLACK: CB I HATE PERFUME


Back in stock at The Field House is the ever-popular, simple yet mysterious CB I Hate Perfume. Water based and suitable for adding your favorite fragrance to fabrics and skin alike, CB I Hate Perfume's water perfumes are non-staining when applied in light sprays at a distance of eight inches or further away.


CB I Hate Perfume - Ambrosius Water Perfume
100 ml
DETAILS: "This perfume is an Amber blend. I've always loved this particular incense and have worn and used it a lot over the years. And bizarrely, my own name is derived from the ancient Latin word for amber although at some point through the centuries, we managed to loose the "am". Recently, I decided to rework a version of an amber scent that I'd been wearing myself for a while. I blended a few types of real amber with cistus, labdanum and benzoin (among other natural resins) and arrived at a perfume that seems to crackle and smolder on the skin.
$110

shop




CB I Hate Perfume - Walking In The Air Water Perfume
100 ml
DETAILS: This scent reminds you of Narnia in the Winter, the Waltz of the Snowflakes, or perhaps just the fond memories of Snow Days away from School. Freshly fallen snow crisp and succinct somehow bottled for your discerning pleasure. Water based and suitable for adding your favorite fragrance to fabrics and skin alike, CB I Hate Perfume's water perfumes are non-staining when applied in light sprays at a distance of eight inches or further away.
$75

shop


CB I Hate Perfume - At The Beach 1966 Water Perfume
100 ml
DETAILS: The prime note in this scent is Coppertone 1967 blended with a new accord I created especially for this perfume - North Atlantic. The base of the scent contains a bit of Wet Sand, Seashell, Driftwood and just a hint of Boardwalk. The effect when you wear At The Beach 1966 is as if you've been swimming all day in the ocean.
$110

shop


CB I Hate Perfume - Mr. Hulot's Holiday Water Perfume
100 ml
DETAILS: Named for Jacques Tati's unforgettable character, Mr. Hulot's Holiday by CB I Hate Perfume is the perfect fragrance for Spring and Summer. Imagine a scent sun-drenched, its salty redolence capturing warm nuances of the Mediterranean sea air, rounded rocks covered in emerald seaweed, toasted driftwood, and even spicy old leather suitcases, this enchanting water perfume is just that.
$75

shop



CB I Hate Perfume - Patchouli Empire Water Perfume
100 ml
DETAILS: According to Christopher Brosius, Patchouli Empire is intended to smell like "that subtle scent that the Empress Josephine might have smelled when she first opened a teak box of cashmere shawls sent to her from India." What should be noted in particular, however, from Christopher's description of Patchouli Empire is that he HATED patchouli in his time, but eventually discovered that it can be more than the dreadfully pungent scent often mixed with body odor that radiated from the forward-thinkers of the past. It can actually be "astonishingly subtle, rich & beautiful."
$90

shop